Monday, December 19, 2011

FINALLY FINISHED! Block 12--Late, I Know!

I am posting Block 12 of Boot Bash although it is not finished.  I am so sorry that I have disappointed you by being late, but hey--for free, what can you expect?  My New Years Resolution is not to post.   anymore Bocks of the Month until I have finished all of the blocks.   That way I can prepost all of them and there will be no procrastination and no chance of falling through the cracks.

Please find the link on the right sidebar under BOOT BASH BLOCKS.

Mine is still not finished.  The letters of December will be black when stitching is finished.  I appreciate all your patience and caring during a very difficult time in my life.  I love each and every one of you for it.  I hope you the very happiest of Holidays.  MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Quilting


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Molly !
I can't download the block12; the link is not "good" (for me??)
can you help me please?
thanks for all
wish you a merry xmas and very happy new year to you
Baloo

Rhonda said...

Molly, the block looks great. I love the crackle background!!

Jen said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful quilt pattern! I loved following along with you. Merry Christmas!

Betty C said...

Better late than never. Thank you so much for all the patterns. I hope you have a Merry Christmas with your little grandsons.

GeeGee said...

Now you stop beating yourself up Molly Fryer! You have done good and you are so generous in sharing your designs. Have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year

Sandi said...

Thanks so much for doing this Molly, sometimes it takes a bit longer to enjoy the finished project.

Do you have a plan for the finished blocks to be set in?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from north of the border in New Westminster B.C.

Denise said...

Merry Christmas to all of You!!!

Grandma Shell said...

Hopped over for a peek at the rick rack fun as I'm a HUGE rick rack fan. I only have a few of my Basket Blocks done. They just may end up as pillow fronts LOL I LOVE the rick rack handles! Hope you don't mind if I "borrow" your idea.

Denise :) said...

Molly, I love this one -- definitely worth the wait. That touch of green and red is just perfect for a December boot! :)

Susan said...

I love all the boots! What a great project this is. I don't know the hardships your life involves, but I pray for you to endure and come out smiling. Thank you for sticking with US! I hope your new year is off to a good start - no, a GREAT start!

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Molly, You don't need to apologize when you are giving the blocks for free. I have printed the blocks out because I would like to make a Boot quilt one day. Thanks so much for sharing your boot blocks. Very much appreciated!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for stopping by--Please Come Again!

background